Thursday, September 10, 2009

An introduction.

I am, on this date, a pleasantly married, mother of two living children, 27-year old woman.

This blog will not cover this period in my life. I have one for that already : here. This blog is to cover my life prior to my current married life. A life that often left me bruised, shattered, hiding in a corner, and completely alienated from everyone.

This is the dark and dirty side of my past, a past that I am not proud of, but one that I was able to live through to tell the tale of, barely on some occasions. A past that still haunts me to this day, and leaves me shaking in fear from flashbacks and memories I wish to not remember. My best therapy has come in my writing, I get it out, and once its out I don't have to visit it again. This is my therapy blog.

I cannot promise that anything I write here will be in chronological order, but I will give as detailed as I can dates and time frames. This will not be a pleasant ride, yes, there will be moments that I shine in triumph and victory and other moments that are at the very pinnacle of my gutter of existence. I only ask that you not judge me for the mistakes of my past, rather respect the fact that these things of my past have brought me to where I am, with the hope that as I embark on the future my story and my insight will help others not end up on this path.

I am happy with my life at present, again, this is about my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment